List of Diseases Can Be Detected Through DNA Testing
Are you one of those who wish to have a window that will let you peep into your health? Do you know your DNA can show you a complete picture of your nutrition, health, and fitness?
Well, in today’s era, where even a small child uses search engines to explore things easily, it’s not surprising how curious we all are to know about our future and health risks. Genetic testing can give you some trustworthy insight into your health. In recent years, DNA health screening has received lots of attention. These tests are becoming accessible to individuals.
Your Genes Matter a Lot
You can unleash the best version of yourself with DNA testing. It is true that the world of Genetics is very complicated, but the use of DNA tests and consultation has had a positive effect on patient care. DNA health screening allows you to glance at your genes, and it brings plentiful opportunities for predictions and/or diagnosis of future health risks.?
Why Genetic Screening
Genetic testing -
An important health care tool spells potential benefits no matter whether a gene mutation results are positive or negative. It can help make well-informed decisions about managing health care. If the result is negative, unnecessary checkups and screening tests can be curbed. On the other hand, a positive result can give a map to prevention, monitoring, and treatment options and take measures to suppress any probable triggers.
- Genetic Screening can tell you a lot about your genetic makeup.
- The test analyzes a swab sample, blood, or saliva to provide hints about probable genetic defects.
- Testing can be a road map to foreseeing future health risks and problems ranging from obesity to cancer.
- Look for certain changes related to different conditions.
- Detect genetic markers for different health conditions and traits.
- Predisposition for health, fitness, and nutrition, which can help improve quality of life with personalized nutrition and lifestyle.
Which diseases are detected by DNA tests
Interactions between environmental factors and inherited genetic mutations can contribute to the risks of several human diseases. People with more genetic predispositions are more susceptible to increased health risks. DNA tests can help understand a person’s genetic makeup and detect any potentially increased risk of developing certain diseases. Thus prevention or seeking aid at an early stage becomes easy.
Let’s have a look at the spectrum of prevalent diseases that can be identified with maximum accuracy by using genetic testing -
- Age-related macular degeneration (AMD)
- Bone and Joint Disorders
- Ovarian and Breast Cancer
- Cardiovascular and Cerebral Diseases?
- Bipolar Disorder
- Endocrine/Metabolic Disorders
- Eye Conditions?
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Parkinson’s disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders?
- Gynecological Disorders?
- Neurological Disorders?
- Respiratory Conditions
- Skin Conditions
- Diseases caused by deficiencies and levels
- Sensitivities and Intolerances?
Genetic testing holds great promise for the betterment of your future. Several genetic test kits, including DNAwise, are available. Getting insights about future health risks can surely spell multiple benefits. You can modify your lifestyle or personalize your diet, physical activities, and health checkups to have a happy, long, healthy life. Indus Health Plus offers DNA screening that helps you lead a healthy and happy life. Our team would help with the testing and, based on your test result, guide you to stay fit and healthy.
Call us today or fill up the inquiry form now!