Can Siblings Have Different DNA?
Did you know that you are 50% related to each of your parents but 0-100% related to your siblings in terms of your genetics? And that makes all the difference in your looks, health, traits and every other thing. Every egg and sperm have its own codes of genes, this is what makes all the offspring inherit different sets of DNA from mother and father. Hence, your genetic tendencies were coded at the time of your conception.
Even identical twins do not have the same DNA!
Your DNA makes you, YOU.
Two siblings or twins even if they grow in the same environment & routines will have differences in terms of the following:
- Differences in Food Metabolism
- Differences in Body’s Endurance
- Differences in Health Needs
- Differences in Traits
- Differences in Habits
- Differences in physiology
Know the differences between you and your siblings with a genetic test
Genetic test is the simplest way to know the differences between you and your siblings, in terms of Health, Nutrition, Fitness requirements and also Habits that you are predisposed to acquiring. If you ever thought why the same gym routines don’t work for you both, a genetic test might give you the answer. Knowing your genetic predispositions individually can help in managing and future proofing your health.
Some reasons why you should get a genetic test, individually, for the whole family:
- You can know your individual predisposition to various health conditions
- Each of you can customize your nutrition and fitness routines based on the recommendations provided in your individual genetic testing results
- You will have a lifelong guide for personalizing your diet, physical exercise and preventive health checkups
- You can reach your health and fitness goals much easily, along with future proofing your health
- All members of your family can adopt their own healthy lifestyles
This genetic test is done by extracting your DNA from your saliva sample. Know how you can order this test at home.