A full body check-up is necessary as it helps you to take necessary steps in the prevention or early detection of any potential illness. Let's face it... In India, the majority of us feel that we don't need health check-ups and that it is a waste of money. However, if we think more vigilantly, these comprehensive health check-up packages have always proved to be the smartest way to save on some extensive surgeries that might be required in case of an undiagnosed disease.
What is a Full Body Check-up?
A full body checkup is a complete checkup or diagnostic scan of your entire body including heart, kidney, liver, and lungs to assess your current health status and to screen you to know if you have any apparent warning signs or if any abnormalities lie inside your body. Health checkups can ring the bell early if there are any symptoms of fatal diseases like cardiovascular diseases, respiratory diseases, cancer, diabetes, high blood pressure, digestive Diseases, etc
Everyone should go for a full body check-up at least once a year to know about their health and if they are suffering from any abnormalities or diseases. It can also give you an alert for unhealthy habits and can motivate you to follow a healthy lifestyle.
Why is a Full Body Check-Up Important?
Let's now see what the benefits of a full body check-up package are:
- It is very important that we go for a whole body screening to understand how fit we are.
- A regular health check-up is recommended for everyone above 35 years of age.
- This health check-up is of utmost importance, especially in critical and fatal diseases like cancer, where an early diagnosis could help us to prevent or manage the disease and improve the patient's life span.
- A complete body assessment should be of utmost priority in instances of:
- History of a pre-existing disease
- Family history illness
- It is very important to have a health check-up for anyone who has an unhealthy and hectic lifestyle.
- Thanks to the current fast-paced life we all are leading a very stressful and fast lifestyle. This has eventually, resulted in a very high incidence of stress-induced health issues like heart disease, asthma, diabetes, headache, depression... etc. Hence, it is advisable that you get your body checked regularly to prevent the onset of any disease.
- Moreover, due to the high levels of pollution and innovative methods of food contamination and adulteration; the average human immunity power is challenged. This is where a preventive health checkup proves to be the best solution.
- Keeping all these details in mind, Indus Health Plus has designed a very economical yet exclusive full-body checkup package. These packages not only provide the most comprehensive checkup, but they also go very easy on your pocket. This check-up is designed in such a way that it covers all the most important and relevant tests. One complete body check and you're sorted!
Tests included in the Full Body Checkup package
In a complete health checkup, Indus Health Plus offers you more than 60 tests with expert counseling by Doctor. It also contains gynecology and fitness Consultation (exclusively for females).
Following are the tests that are performed in full-body screening:
- Blood and urine tests
- Lipid Profile Test
- Cardiac system: Chest X-ray, ECG, and 2D Echo Cardiography
- Vitamin Check
- Abdominal Check: Ultrasonography of abdomen and pelvis
- Thyroid Function Tests: TSH, T3, T4
- Kidney Function: Blood Urea, Uric Acid, Serum Creatinine
- Liver Function tests: SGPT, SGOT, Serum Bilirubin
- Pulmonary Lung Function tests
- Diabetes tests: Blood Sugar Fasting, Blood Sugar PP
- Hepatitis B tests
- CT Calcium Scoring
- Total body fat percentage
- Eye Checkup
- CT Coronary Angiography (Heart)
- CT Screening of Neck Vessels (Carotid)
- Bone Mineral Densitometry (BMD)
- Sono-mammography and Pap smear
Benefits of a full body health check-up
- It helps in detecting the problems at the initial stage
- It helps in early recovery if we know what the problem is at the initial stage
- It helps in minimizing health and medical costs to the extreme.
- It monitors the entire body's health
- It increases the overall life expectancy
In a nutshell, to live a healthy, happy, and at the same time carefree life, you must go for a health check-up regularly. Remember, An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
Being the pioneers in preventive health care, we at Indus Health Plus offer a variety of comprehensive health checkup packages like full body checkups and other health checkup packages to provide a complete status of your health. You can book any packages online and get an appointment at your nearest center as Indus Health Plus has top hospitals as part of the checkup center network all over India i.e. in Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, and 70+ more cities. Here you will get a complete hand-holding service and the best part is you will get all reports on the very same day. Know here our health checkup process on checkup day.
So in case of any queries, feedback, or concerns; all you need to do is Fill out the query form and we will get in touch with you soon.