What is Full Body Checkup?
Full body check up is complete health checkup or diagnostic scan of your entire body including heart, kidney, liver, lung to assess your current health status & to screen you to know if you have any apparent warning signs or if any abnormalities lying inside your body. Health checkup can ring the bell early, if there are any symptoms of fatal diseases like cardiovascular diseases, respiratory diseases, cancer, diabetes, high blood pressure, digestive Diseases, etc.
Every men & female should go for whole body medical checkup at least once in a year to know about their health and if they are suffering from any abnormality or diseases. It can also give you an alert for unhealthy habits & can motivate you to follow a healthy lifestyle.
Why a Full Body Check Up is Important?
Let's now see what the benefits of full body check up packages are:
- It is very important that we go for a whole body screening for understanding how fit we are.
- A regular complete health checkup is recommended for everyone above 35 years of age.
- A full body check is of utmost importance especially in critical and fatal diseases like cancer, where an early diagnosis could help us to prevent or manage the disease and improve the patient's life span.
- A complete body assessment should be of utmost priority in instances of:
- History of a pre-existing disease
- Family history illness
- It is very important to have a whole body checkup for anyone who has an unhealthy and hectic lifestyle.
- Thanks to the current fast paced life we all are leading a very stressful and fast lifestyle. This has eventually, resulted in a very high incidence of stress-induced health issues like heart diseases, asthma, diabetes, headache, depression... etc. Hence, it is advisable that you get your body checked regularly to prevent onset of any disease.
- Moreover, due to the high levels of pollution and innovative methods of food contamination and adulteration; the average human immunity power is challenged. This is where a preventive health checkup proves to be the best solution.
- Keeping all these details in mind, Indus Health Plus has designed a very economical yet exclusive full body checkup package. These packages not only provide the most comprehensive checkup, but they also go very easy on your pocket. This check up is designed in such a way that it covers all the most important and relevant tests. One complete body check and you're sorted!!!!
What are the Tests Included in Full Body Checkup?
In a complete health checkup, Indus Health Plus offers you more than 60 tests with expert counseling by Doctor. It also contains gynaecology & fitness Consultation (exclusively for females).
Following are the tests that are performed in full body screening:
- Blood and urine tests
- Lipid Profile Test
- cardiac system: Chest X-Ray, ECG & 2D Echo Cardiography
- Vitamin Check
- Abdominal Check: Ultrasonography of abdomen & pelvis
- Thyroid Function Tests: TSH, T3, T4
- Kidney Function: Blood Urea, Uric Acid, Serum Creatinine
- Liver Function tests: SGPT, SGOT, Serum Bilirubin
- Pulmonary Lung Function tests
- Diabetes tests: Blood Sugar Fasting, Blood Sugar PP
- Hepatitis B tests
- CT Calcium Scoring
- Total body fat percentage
- Eye Checkup
- CT Coronary Angiography (Heart)
- CT Screening of Neck Vessels (Carotid)
- Bone Mineral Densitometry (BMD)
- Sono-mammography & Pap smear
In a nut shell, to live a healthy, happy and at the same time a carefree life, you must go for a health check up regularly. Remember, "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure".
Being the pioneers in preventive health care, we at Indus Health Plus offer a variety of comprehensive checkup packages like full body checkup package & other health checkup packages to provide a complete health status. You can book health checkup online at your nearest centre as Indus Health Plus have top hospitals part of checkup centre network in allover India i.e. in Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore & 70+ more cities. Here you will get a complete hand holding service and the best part is you will get all reports on the very same day. Know here our health checkup process on check up day.
So in case of any queries, feedback or concerns; all you need to do is Fill the query form and we will get in touch with you soon.