The throat cancer symptoms may differ from person to person. However, in the early stages, it will be a bit difficult to recognize the throat cancer.
Signs of Throat Cancer
- A cough which has lasted for a longer period
- A sore throat
- Experiencing a sudden weight loss
- Change in voice, not able to speak clearly
Symptoms of Throat Cancer
Symptoms of throat cancer always depend on the location and the stages of throat cancer.
- Facing difficulty in swallowing food
- Swelling of neck, eyes, throat, and jaw
- Facing breathing and wheezing problems
- Experiencing pain in the ears and throat
- A lump or a mass in the neck
Note that symptoms in women and men can differ from each other.
If you found any above symptoms you must visit your doctor to Diagnose the throat cancer. But though you are not facing such signs you must follow the through cancer prevention tips to protect yourself from cancer. A healthy lifestyle comprising of balanced diet and exercise can help in reducing the chances of getting cancer at any stage of life. But along with this regular checkup gives you a clear health status, which is necessary to get immediate medical intervention and help if needed.
So keeping track of your health and identifying the potential risks is important. Medical health checkups are useful and you should definitely go for them as a family. To know about various preventive health checkup packages and get the answers to your queries, please fill up the query form.