Why Need A Corporate Health Check-Up?
Working at unusual hours and not having much of a social life can make people feel really stressed. But the things they do to deal with this stress, like smoking, eating a lot, or drinking too much, actually make their bodies and minds even more stressed. This can lead to problems like high blood pressure, being overweight, or even obesity, which can then cause more serious issues like diabetes, heart problems, or cancer. All of these health problems result in a workforce that's not well, and more people missing work.
Customized Corporate Checkup - Impact on Corporate Sector, A Survey Based Report (2009) by ASSOCHAM reveals that:
- 70% correlation exists between the age of employees and man-days lost due to sickness.
- 82% correlation exists between the work Experience of the employee and man-days lost.
- One rupee spent on prevention saves Rs. I33 in absenteeism costs and Rs. 6.62 in healthcare costs.
- The Report of the Working Group on Disease Burden for the 12th Five Year Plan states that "Heart diseases, stroke, and diabetes are projected to increase cumulatively, and India stands to lose 237 billion dollars during the decade 2005-2015."
While health insurance has its own set of benefits, it does not help the organization in having a proper understanding of the present health status and impending health issues of its employees. Corporate employee wellness can be the much-needed solution that can give the decision-makers a proper insight into the organization's human resources.
Indus Health Plus brings to you Executive Health Checkups for employees at wonderful discounts. The corporate health checkup package includes high-end tests like CT Angiography and Sono-mammography, which can detect anomalies at a very early stage and help deter future catastrophes.
The benefits of availing of a corporate medical check up from Indus Health Plus are:
- We provide a comprehensive checkup using high-end, state-of-the-art technology..
- We streamline everything under one roof and provide the checkup report, along with a doctor's consultation, on the same day as the checkup.
- Each delivery partner (hospital or diagnostic center) has an Indus team exclusively positioned to guide clients through the entire procedure and ensure a gratifying experience.
- We have an in-house call center with 80 seats to offer live support to our clients.
- We offer customized PHCs (preventive health checkups) based on specific requirements, with the company covering the cost for its employees.
- We provide a retail deal for pre-employee wellness programs, where individuals can pay attractive prices and also enjoy tax benefits.
(The 2012-13 Finance Bill has made provision for a tax benefit on investments up to Rs. 5,000 in preventive health checkups under Section 80(D), within the overall limit of Rs. 15,000 on health insurance.)
Why We Are the Best
- We are an ISO-9001:2015 certified company working in the field of preventive healthcare for 16 years since 2000.
- With more than 6 lakh checkups, we are the largest PHC (preventive health checkup) company in India.
- We are tied up with 122 centres in 78 cities spread across India.
- Our partners include Apollo, Wockhardt, SRL Religare, NM Medical, Sahayadri, Vikram Hospitals etc.
Our Corporate Clients