There have been many trending diseases in India,which have become a cause of worry for medical science and individuals as well. There is a threatening growth in the number of cancer and high blood pressure patients. Furthermore, the diabetes rate in India is increasing rapidly; around 30 million people have been diagnosed with diabetes in India while approximately, 25% of the Indian families have heart patients. India has the highest rate of heart attacks in the world.
Good News! Prevention of Diseases Is Possible
We all know that ‘Prevention is better than cure’. Therefore, preventive measures such as following a healthy lifestyle including a healthy diet, suitable exercise and regular health check-ups help to avoid diseases. Here are a few preventive health tips to stay away from the diseases:
Regular exercise assists in removing toxins from the body and burn the extra fat as well. It helps you to stay away from diabetes, cholesterol, obesity and subsequently heart diseases as well as mental stress and fatigue.
The first thing you need to do is to get rid of bad dietary habits. Aerated drinks, junk food, fatty food along with lack of fibrous food cause many health problems. Prefer having healthy food cooked at home. Never miss nutrient-rich foods such as almonds, mushroom, green vegetables and seasonal fruits. Including foods such as green tea, yogurt, garlic, also helps. This will improve your immunity and you will feel healthy and fresh.
Preventive health check-up
Preventive health care has been a boon to us today. Many of us have already been getting ourselves checked periodically for various health conditions. If you have a family history of certain health conditions such as blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, cancer or osteoporosis and so on, you should never neglect your health.
Why a Preventive Health Check-Up
- A preventive health check-up detects many diseases at an early stage so you can take immediate steps.
- If a health condition is detected at an early stage and immediately treated, the medical expenditure is significantly low at that time. Furthermore, the patient may be cured within lesser time and without much stress and pain as s/he has the advantage of being detected at an early stage.
- A regular health check-up makes you more aware of your body. You start eating healthier and follow a healthier lifestyle as you will prefer to stay healthy than spending a hefty amount on medical bills.
- Even if you have a family history of specific health conditions, a precautionary and regular health check-up helps you to keep the disease at bay for a longer time. With expert healthcare and healthy lifestyle, you may even avoid the disease completely.
- Health checkups bring you tax benefits as well along with health benefits.
This Independence Day, let’s celebrate the Freedom from Diseases and embrace health and joy. Celebrate this 15th August with your family and loved ones by opting for a simple and quick health check-up, which brings loads of benefits for you. Fill the contact form and avail a suitable health checkup.